BENEFITS OF VITAMIN B-12 (MECOBALAMIN):
- Helps With Red Blood Cell Formation and Anemia Prevention, May Prevent Major Birth Defects: dequate vitamin B12 levels are crucial to a healthy pregnancy.
- May Support Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis: Maintaining adequate vitamin B12 levels may support your bone health
- May Reduce Your Risk of Macular Degeneration: Macular degeneration is an eye disease that mainly affects your central vision
- May Improve Mood and Symptoms of Depression: Vitamin B12 may improve your mood.
- May Benefit Your Brain by Preventing the Loss of Neurons: Vitamin B12 deficiency has been associated with memory loss, especially in older adults.
- May Give You an Energy Boost: Vitamin B12 supplements have long been touted as the go-to product for a surge of energy.
- May Improve Heart Health by Decreasing Homo cysteine: High blood levels of the common amino acid homocysteine have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
- Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails: Given vitamin B12’s role in cell production, adequate levels of this vitamin are needed to promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
BENEFITS OF Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B6 helps the body to maintain a healthy nervous system, to make hemoglobin that carries oxygen in red blood cells throughout the body
- to provide energy from the food that we eat, to balance blood sugar levels
- to act as a natural pain treatment, to boost mood, and
- also to create antibodies that our immune system uses to protect us.
BENEFITS OF Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Diabetes. Folate-based supplements may help improve blood sugar control, reduce insulin resistance, and enhance cardiovascular function in those with diabetes. These supplements may also help reduce diabetic complications, including neuropathy.
- Fertility. Higher intake of supplemental folate (more than 800 mcg per day) is associated with higher rates of live births in women undergoing assisted reproductive technology. Adequate folate is also essential for oocyte (egg) quality, implantation, and maturation.
- Inflammation. Folic acid and folate supplements have been shown to reduce inflammatory markers, including C-reactive protein (CRP), in different populations, including women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and children with epilepsy.
- Reduction of medication side effects. Folate-based supplements may help reduce the incidence of side effects related to the use of certain medications, including methotrexate, an immunosuppressant drug used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and certain cancers.
- Kidney disease. Due to impaired kidney function, hyperhomocysteinemia occurs in over 80% of people with chronic kidney disease. Supplementing with folic acid may help reduce homocysteine levels and heart disease risk in this population
BENEFITS OF ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
- Alpha-lipoic acid has been used in alternative medicine as a possibly effective aid in weight loss, treating diabetic nerve pain, healing wounds, lowering blood sugar, improving skin discoloration caused by vitiligo, and decreasing complications of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery.
Alpha-lipoic acid has also been used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, alcoholic liver problems, altitude sickness, heart-related nerve problems, HIV-related brain problems, or eye problems caused by diabetes.
There are no reviews yet.