- Vit D Protocol
Ingredients (in single capsule) : Vit D3 5000 IU + Vit K2 as Mk-7 90mcg + Magnesium Glycinate 400mg
Serving size : 1 Capsule (After dinner)
BENEFITS OF Vit D3 5000 IU
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for formation, growth and regeneration of bones.
- It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough of vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in body can prevent the rickets in children and bone softening in adults and elderly
- Vitamin D reduces depression
- Vitamin D boosts weight loss
- Regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management
- Supporting lung function and cardiovascular health
- Influencing the expression of genes involved in cancer development
Health benefits of vitamin K2 MK-7 in bones
- Activation of osteocalcin in osteoblasts (bone cells). Osteocalcin takes calcium from the blood supply and binds it to the bone matrix.
- Activation of protein S and periostin, two proteins that also play a role in bone matrix formation
- Increased mineralization of bones
- Lower risk of fractures
- Lower risk of osteomalacia and osteoporosis
Health benefits of vitamin K2 MK-7 in blood vessels
- Activation of matrix Gla protein in the smooth muscle cells of arterial walls. Matrix Gla protein binds calcium and brings it back to blood.
- Lower risk of stiffening of arterial walls and impairment of functionality and blood flow.
- Lower risk of high blood pressure
- Lower risk of thrombosis, heart attacks, lung embolism and strokes
THE BENEFITS OF MAGNESIUM:
Magnesium is an important nutrient for the human body, because it’s part of many important processes that help maintain health, especially in your brain, heart, and muscles.
- It has a calming effect on your brain due to the presence of glycine.
- It can help relieve anxiety and promote better sleep.
- It helps keep bones strong by maintaining healthy bone density.
- It helps control blood sugar in people with diabetes and may lower the risk of developing diabetes.
- It decreases abnormal heart rhythms.
- It reduces premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms.
There are no reviews yet.