Benefits of Resveratrol
Resveratrol has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, glucose and lipid regulatory, neuroprotective, and cardiovascular protective effects //
Benefits of Co-Enzyme (Co-Q10)
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a substance that helps convert food into energy, it is a powerful antioxidant helps to fight damaging particles in the body known as free radicals, which damage cell membranes, tamper with DNA, and even cause cell death.//
Benefits of Green tea extract
Green tea extract can promote weight loss, blood sugar regulation, disease prevention, and exercise recovery. It can also help keep your skin and liver healthy, reduce blood fat levels, regulate blood pressure, and improve brain health
Benefits of Grape seed extract
Grape seed extract has beneficial antioxidants that may help relieve stress, inflammation, and tissue damage that can occur alongside chronic diseases
Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil
May Help Improve Lipid Levels, May Improve Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms, May Help Reduce Diabetic Neuropathy Pain, May Relieve Eczema Symptoms, Could Help Minimize Tretinoin Side Effects. Evening primrose has also been used to treat asthma, attention deficit- hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Hepatitis B, high cholesterol, liver cancer, obesity and skin or joint symptoms of psoriasis.
Benefits of Lycopene
Lycopene’s strong antioxidant properties may help improve cholesterol levels, Diets rich in the antioxidant lycopene may help prevent the development of Cancer cells, Lycopene may prevent or delay the formation of cataracts and reduce your risk of macular degeneration, the leading cause of blindness in older adults. It’s antioxidant action may slow down the death of bone cells, reinforce bone architecture and help keep bones healthy and strong.
Benefits of Calcium Pantothenate
Calcium Pantothenate is a form of vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) that works inside the scalp and increases hair growth. Thus, it provides essential nutrients and reduces hair fall, strengthens hair from roots, nourishes follicles from within, and stimulates the growth of existing and new hair.
Benefits of Ferrous Fumarate
Ferrous fumarate is a type of iron that’s used as a medicine to treat and prevent iron deficiency anaemia. Iron helps the body to make healthy red blood cells which carry oxygen around the body.
- Vitamin A helps form and maintain healthy teeth, bones, soft tissue, mucous membranes, and skin.//
- Vitamin B6 is also called pyridoxine. Vitamin B6 helps form red blood cells and maintain brain function. This vitamin also plays an important role in the proteins that are part of many chemical reactions in the body. The more protein you eat the more pyridoxine your body requires.//
- Vitamin B12, like the other B vitamins, is important for metabolism. It also helps form red blood cells and maintain the central and peripheral nervous systems.//
- Vitamin C, also called ascorbic acid, is an antioxidant that promotes healthy teeth and gums. It helps the body absorb iron and maintain healthy tissue. It is also essential for wound healing.//
- Vitamin D Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium. You need calcium for the normal development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones. It also helps maintain proper blood levels of calcium and phosphorus.//
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant also known as tocopherol. It helps the body form red blood cells and use vitamin K.//
- Vitamin K is needed because without it blood would not coagulate normally. Some studies suggest that it is important for bone health.//
- Biotin is essential for the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, and in the production of hormones and cholesterol.//
- Niacin is a B vitamin that helps maintain healthy skin and nerves. It also has triglyceride-lowering effects at higher doses.//
- Folic acid works with vitamin B12 to help form red blood cells. It is needed for the production of DNA, which controls tissue growth and cell function. //
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is essential for the metabolism of food. It also plays a role in the production of hormones and cholesterol.//
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) works with the other B vitamins. It is important for body growth and the production of red blood cells.//
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) helps the body cells change carbohydrates into energy. essential for heart function and healthy nerve cells.
L-arginine is an amino acid that helps the body build protein. It also releases nitric oxide into the blood. Nitric oxide acts to widen blood vessels in the bloodstream, which may help certain circulatory conditions, this also stimulates the release of insulin into the body. //
L-glutamine can also boost immune cell activity in the gut, helping prevent infection and inflammation and to soothe intestinal tissue, helps nerve cells in the brain to send and receive information from other cells. It may be involved in learning and memory. strengthens the immune system and reduce infections //
Lysine appears to help the body absorb calcium, and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen, a substance important for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendons, and cartilage. it may help reduce anxiety, prevent cold sores and promote wound healing. Lysine is a building block for protein.
Copper is a mineral that you need to stay healthy. Your body uses copper to carry out many important functions, including making energy, connective tissues, and blood vessels. Copper also helps maintain the nervous and immune systems and activates genes. Your body also needs copper for brain development.//
Potassium allows the nerves to respond to stimulation and muscles to contract (tighten), including those in the heart. It reduces the effect of sodium (present in table salt) on blood pressure. It helps move nutrients into cells, and waste products out of cells.
Sodium Selenite, a form of selenium, is recognized for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth. As an essential trace element, selenium plays a crucial role in maintaining overall scalp health. Selenium activates anticancer agents, prevents heart and vascular diseases, exhibits anti-proliferative and anti-inflammatory properties, and stimulates the immune system. The biological role of selenium is based on the prevention of infertility and cancer and cardiovascular diseases.//
Chromium picolinate may reduce the risk of insulin resistance, and therefore possibly may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. it may help reduce hunger, cravings and binge eating. Low chromium levels can increase blood sugar, triglycerides and cholesterol levels, and increase the risk for diabetes and heart disease. Chromium also been seen as helpful in reducing obesity, building muscle, lowering blood pressure and fighting depression.//
Manganese helps the body form connective tissue, bones, blood clotting factors, and sex hormones. It also plays a role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption, and blood sugar regulation. Manganese is also necessary for normal brain and nerve function. Manganese is required for the activation of prolidase, an enzyme that functions to provide the amino acid, proline, for collagen formation in human skin cells //
Zinc, a nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function. Zinc is also important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell. It is a major player in the creation of DNA, growth of cells, building proteins, healing damaged tissue, and supporting a healthy immune system.
- Ginseng is an herb that is rich in antioxidants.It may boost energy, lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduce stress, promote relaxation, treat diabetes, and manage sexual dysfunction in men. Reduces inflammation, Benefits brain function, Boosts immunity, Protects against cancer, Fights fatigue, Lowers blood sugar.//
Benefits of Turmeric – Potential Protection From Alzheimer’s Disease, Arthritis Relief, Improved Brain Health, Possible Mood Enhancement, Protection From Inflammation. it is used to treat skin disorders, upper respiratory tract disorders, digestive problems, and more//
piperine might help enhance nutrient absorption, stabilize blood sugar levels, combat cancer cell growth, decrease inflammation, and boost brain function. the anti-inflammatory properties of both turmeric and piperine may aid in reducing gut inflammation, which can help with digestion. When combined, curcumin and piperine tend to have a greater effect on inflammation, digestion, reducing pain and fighting cancer.