- In 200 ml boiled milk add the grains you received
- (since it is crushed looks like curd). Leave it for 2 or 3 days for first time. Then filter u will get more grains.
- Filter the milk in nylon filter, grains will settled in filter & buttermilk will come down.
- keep that milk in fridge and drink 100 ml per day for 5 days. if more sour add water and drink….
- After that u can do every day Same as curd preparation with the filtered grains.
If going out for long days then only keep the kefir grains inside fridge. Otherwise we can do regular culture in room temperature
- Probiotics contain different types of micro-organisms such as yeast (saccharomyces boulardii) and bacteria (such as lactobacillus, bifidobacterium).
- Micro-organisms (flora) are naturally found in the stomach/intestines/vagina. Some conditions (such as antibiotic use, travel) can change the normal balance of bacteria/yeast.
- Probiotics are used to improve digestion and restore normal flora.
- Probiotics have been used to treat bowel problems (such as diarrhea, irritable bowel), eczema, vaginal yeast infections, lactose intolerance, and urinary tract infections.