Ingredients : Vit C 500mg + Vit D3 2000 IU + Zinc 25mg + Vit E 25 IU
BENEFITS OF VIT C:
- May reduce your risk of chronic disease
- May help manage high blood pressure
- May lower your risk of heart disease
- May reduce blood uric acid levels and help prevent gout attacks
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Boosts immunity
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age
BENEFITS OF Vit D3 5000 IU
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for formation, growth and regeneration of bones.
- It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough of vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in body can prevent the rickets in children and bone softening in adults and elderly
- Vitamin D reduces depression
- Vitamin D boosts weight loss
- Regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management
- Supporting lung function and cardiovascular health
- Influencing the expression of genes involved in cancer development
BENEFITS OF ZINC:
- Zinc, a nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function.
- Zinc is also important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell.
BENEFITS OF VIT E:
Vitamin E is not a single vitamin, but rather a group of fat-soluble vitamins with antioxidant effects.
- As a fat-soluble nutrient, vitamin E functions mainly as an antioxidant, which means it helps protect cells from damage caused by unstable molecules called free radicals.
- It protects cells from damage, and it might aid in lowering [the risk of] a variety of health problems, from heart disease to cancer, and possibly even dementia
- In addition to providing cell protection, vitamin E is vital to a functioning immune system. As a powerful antioxidant, it helps cells fight off infection.
- This vitamin also helps protect eyesight.