DV3 – D3 60,000IU
SERVING SIZE : WEEKLY ONCE 1 CAPSULE
A human body produces vitamin D as a response to sun exposure. A person can also boost their vitamin D intake through certain foods or supplements.
BENEFITS OF Vit D3
- Vitamin D3 plays a very crucial role in absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for formation, growth and regeneration of bones.
- It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays a role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.
- If you do not get enough of vitamin D, you are more likely to experience fractures, muscle pain and weakness.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in body can prevent the rickets in children and bone softening in adults and elderly
- Vitamin D reduces depression
- Vitamin D boosts weight loss
- Regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management
- Supporting lung function and cardiovascular health
- Influencing the expression of genes involved in cancer development